Exciting Times
RSS

Recent Posts

September Newsletter
Butterfly Awards, Wave of Light & Raising Awareness
TV Interview
Exciting Times
Please continue to spread the word

Categories

Babyloss
Butterfly Wall
Fundraising
Miscarriage
Miscarriage Association
Pinks N Blues
stillbirth
powered by

My Blog

Exciting Times

On Monday it was announced that I had reached the final of Britain's Best Volunteer for my work on behalf of the Miscarriage Association.

The last few days have been very humbling with many positive and encouraging comments from others.

That I was nominated by a few people made it extra special and if nothing else comes from this for me the Miscarriage Association and Pinks and Blues have had much needed publicity and have continued to talk openly about Miscarriage.

My work has done a profile piece on my to be raised at a Manager's meeting and I will be interviewed for the work magazine.  So happy that I will be able to highlight Miscarriage and the Workplace.

This week I also spoke to a community Pop Up Shop about collaborating on an arts project which will enable anyone who has experienced Miscarriage an opportunity to write, draw, paint, clay what ever medium you choose to represent your experience of Miscarriage.  It will take place at a city centre location over a number of months with the aim of putting together an Exhibition in Baby Loss Awareness Week.

Will post more details as we go

10 Comments to Exciting Times:

Comments RSS
bestessey.com review on 02 June 2017 19:41
The exciting times may refers the announced that I had reached the final volunteers for my work on behalf of the miscarriage association. The very humbling I was nominated by a few people nothing else continued to talk,thanks.
Reply to comment

resume professional writers reviews on 30 June 2018 14:09
The highlight of a woman's life is starting a family with the love of her life. Living a simple life and being silly with her kids, it is such a great picture. That is why I can guarantee that losing a child because of a miscarriage is the most heartbreaking thing in the world. Nothing can compare to a mother's pain when she experiences such a painful thing. It would really be a great thing that as a mother, we help one another and support each other.

expert nursing assignment writer on 21 July 2017 12:27
fantastic article. highly appealing weblog. plenty of blogs, I see in recent times do not definitely gift whatever that i'm interested. however i am most sincerely interest in this one.
Reply to comment

essay writing help on 01 September 2017 13:37
That is a magnificent submits I seen. I should on account of you to extent it. it is clearly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such an excellent submit. I'm extremely started up to uncover it to each body.
Reply to comment

lin on 28 June 2018 08:06
nice
Reply to comment

John Gordon on 07 July 2018 07:33
Excellent article, you have made a great effort in making this post which is appreciable.Keep up your good work. Click to buy Christmas boxes
Reply to comment

best quality of rubber matting on 27 July 2018 08:23
I am lad to know that the article is really very good. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. keep it up.
Reply to comment

Jaime on 10 August 2018 11:14
Amazing and interesting blog. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. I really like to it for here. Industrial Mats
Reply to comment

Victor E. Vogel on 12 September 2018 07:40
Very well written article, you have work hard in collecting data to write this post which is appreciable. best soccer ball at affordable rates
Reply to comment