TV Interview
RSS

Recent Posts

September Newsletter
Butterfly Awards, Wave of Light & Raising Awareness
TV Interview
Exciting Times
Please continue to spread the word

Categories

Babyloss
Butterfly Wall
Fundraising
Miscarriage
Miscarriage Association
Pinks N Blues
stillbirth
powered by

My Blog

TV Interview

I was invited to talk with Lois Swinnerton at Big Centre TV this morning about the Pinks N Blues and Miscarriage http://www.bigcentre.tv/watch-again/news/7420-the-midland-morning-news-live I do 4/5 three - five minute segments throughout the show

Yesterday I received a phone call from Big Centre TV from Bob Hall saying they would like to invite me to come into the studio to talk about Miscarriage and The Pinks N Blues. I didn't even need to think and said yes, then was asked if I could come in and do the Morning Show the next day!! My regular Thursday appointment had been cancelled earlier so I said yes and agreed to be at the Studio before 8am in Walsall completely the other side of the city and more to me.

So today I saw myself up at a time I only usually see when I'm coming home to get ready and head over to Walsall.  Arriving at the Big Centre TV I was given a warm welcome and after 15 minutes I was in the chair.  My nerves were shot and my heart was racing as it hit me what I was doing.  Thank fully everyone was really lovely and I felt at ease talking with Lois and sharing some of my journey and that of the Pinks N Blues.

My first TV interview is done, which I actually found less stressful than the radio and newspaper interviews I have done previously - may be this is because I am in a very different place in my journey than previously.  My hope from doing this interview is that more people will know about the Pinks N Blues CIC for support and awareness, that we have people come forward who can support us in PR, fundraising etc. and those who feel able to support others following their own loss(es) may want to get involved.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support us, to those who we currently exploring ways of working together - we can do amazing things and make a difference.  Mostly the biggest thank you to my amazing husband who will always be my rock - I love you so much.

11 Comments to TV Interview:

Comments RSS
fsdfsdf on 18 March 2017 16:48
sadsd
Reply to comment

Windows 10 License Key on 15 June 2017 07:50
window 10 ultimate product ket free , product key windows vista sp2 , buy windows 10 key , home premium to ultimate anytime upgrade key , windows 10 home premium activation key free ,

rush my essays writings services on 19 March 2017 04:21
Basically this site has been sharing and improving well points always about tv interview. Really very helpful for all for get better interview tips and gain knowledge about interview facing,keep it up.
Reply to comment

soeld on 12 April 2017 06:11
I am trying to learn a lot about the same day papers com customers for TV interview. So they are all happy to read the essays and essay reviews.
Reply to comment

fdg on 13 April 2017 11:07
gdfg
Reply to comment

Digital Converter Box on 14 April 2017 07:26
If you have a TV that facilitates s-video, you need to be looking at this particular unit to increase your image quality. The remote control and interface is user-friendly and easy in order to navigate. Since the specialist within TV antennas, Zeroing in on DVR without Subscription Devices is the organic source for that analog to digital…..
Reply to comment

eolskl on 14 April 2017 09:59
It has given many articles to find uk dissertation writing service reviews and essays. All the great updates you can use to manage the concepts. Then you will get many more articles and reviews.
Reply to comment

Software Testing Institute in Indore on 28 April 2017 08:07
Thanks for the post.
Reply to comment

techubi.com on 25 July 2017 22:45
Tv interview are the best because electronice media is best rather than print media
Reply to comment

igggamespc on 18 September 2017 11:56
tv interview are the awesome now a day is very awesome
Reply to comment

igggamespc.com on 18 September 2017 11:56
thank for sharing this post about tv interview
Reply to comment